2018年12月英语六级英译汉练习(十)
2018-12-30 17:28:05 来源:考试网

2018年12月英语六级英译汉练习(十)

你父亲是个很和善的老头,我很尊重他。

Your father, whom I respect very much, is a kind old man.

南京夏天非常热,我在那里生活过五年。

Nanjing, where I lived for five years, is very hot in summer.

他物理考得很好,这使我很吃惊

He did well in the physics exam, which surprised me.

他很咬文嚼字,而我不。

He’s very particular about wording, which I am not.

我什么也没说,这使她很生气。

I said nothing, which made her angry.

没去看演出,这很遗憾。

Tom didn’t go to the show, which was a pity.

正在和王先生说话的那个人是一个有名的医生。

The man who/that is talking with Mr. Wang is a famous doctor.

我从中得到许多有用信息的那本书是一位著名科学家写的。

The book from which I got a lot of useful information was written by a famous scientist.

你刚才和他说话的那个男孩是谁?

Who is the boy with whom you were talking a moment ago.

你昨天弄坏的那把椅子现在正在修理。

The chair (which /that) you broke yesterday is now being repaired.

我昨天晚上看的那部电影是关于一个在二战中打过仗的士兵的。

The film (which/that) I saw last night was about a soldier who fought in WWII.

这就是我花了100美元买的那辆自行车。

This is the bike for which I paid $ 100.

他坐在里面走了的那辆汽车是一辆黑色的卡迪拉克。

The car(which/that)he went in was a black Cadillac.

我一直非常注意的公司账目,是保持平衡的。

The accounts of the company, (which/that) I’ve been paying great attention to, are in balance.

那辆所有的灯都破了的汽车是我父亲的。

The car whose lights (of which the lights/the lights of which) were all broken was my father’s.

他那所有窗户都坏了的房子真是目不忍睹。

His house of which the windows (the windows of which /whose windows) were all broken was a depressing sight.